Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
All Disciplines, Nationwide
Chiropractic, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neurology, Neuro Surgery, Neuro Psych, Physical Medicine (PM&R), Pain Management, Acupuncture, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Surgeons and Specialists, Otolaryngology (ENT), Podiatry & many other specialties.
~ PRS welcomes the most unique requests ~
All examinations are always scheduled with board certified physicians. Our credentialing process includes license and specialty verification, but also screening for thorough reporting style and procedure. Our mission when forming this company was to eliminate incomplete and inadequate reports. Every final report is reviewed for clarity and specific content that you have requested. Our providers are aware that we will not accept anything less.
- Outstanding Client Service.
- Strict credentialing of healthcare providers. See our Credentialing Process.
- Expanded National panel of Board Certified healthcare providers across all disciplines.
- Special cases welcomed. Unique network of physicians in distinct specialties for rare or complex cases.
- Customized request process designed with your team.
- Examination dates arranged within 48 hours of request.
- Appointments scheduled for 10-15 business days from request, with exam dates as early as 5 days from request if needed.
- Correspondence and open lines of communication between client, claimant, healthcare providers, and attorneys (when requested).
- Special arrangements such as transportation, language translators, or special case requirements are always available upon request.
- Thorough appointment confirmation system with physicians, claimants and their attorneys to reduce no-shows.
- Continuous documentation of all correspondence with claimant.
- Reports are ink-signed by the examiner and thoroughly reviewed for requested content and accuracy.
- Evaluation summaries available within 24 hours of exam. Final reports faxed and mailed within 7 days.
- Highly competitive fees.